Wednesday 12 January 2011

Photograph Editing: Title Sequence





This photograph is from my title sequence photographs, i decided to edit it to create different effects. I found this photo really interesting as the sun is hidden, it looks calm yet sinister at the same time. I thought that this photograph may be appropriate for my horror film opening as the sun is obviously setting signifying that the time is running out for the characters in my horror film.















The photograph here now has a red tint on top of it, almost like a red filter over the lens. I think it creates a stronger sense of horror as red connotes blood and danger, making the whole photograph seem alot more sinister.










In this photograph I changed the colour scheme to black and white, i think that this makes the photo look almost as if it is night. The sun looks more like the moon and it reminds me of a horror film that has werewolves in it.







I like this photograph as the contrast of light makes the photo appear really pure, almost as if the time has run out for the characters. Like they are 'running into the light' almost as if the characters are dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment