Tuesday 18 January 2011

Editing: Different Stages


This screen shot shows the control of speed and duration of editing my horror film opening in Adobe Premier Pro. I was able to mess around with slow and fast motion to enhance parts of my film making them more effective to the audience. The only problem i found with changing the speed of certain shots was that the audio also increased, in pitch. The audio had to be deleted and music or sound effects placed over it, this however made the opening more effective as the music created tension and suspense.


This screen shot shows the levels for audio of my horror film opening in Adobe Premier Pro. I had to check the whole opening incase some of the sound/effects/music were turned up to high. If they were too high then the volume had to be decreased to prevent a crackling sound when the film was transferred to disk.

No comments:

Post a Comment