Thursday 24 February 2011

How did you attract/address your audience?

Evaluation: How did you attract/address your audience?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w6y5mTaDYw

This link takes you to the video of my horror film opening 'Nightmares in the Wilderness' which is now uploaded on YouTube. I used speech bubbles and notes on my video to highlight the ways in which my film opening links to other similar films in order to attract the particular audiences that i have previously studied. I referred to genre conventions, use of music and similarities with other movies.

Overall, i think that the main attraction for my target audience is the obvious genre of horror from the beginning if the horror film opening. The use of red, fonts, music and general acting convey the suspense and tension of my film. This appeals to my target audience as they often watch horror films and relates to their general age group.

No comments:

Post a Comment